The first steps to getting started on Alignable are about getting your business ready for referrals. You're more likely to win new customers or get referred to customers if others trust you can deliver top-notch products and services. That's why customers who come from word-of-mouth referrals are the best - someone they trust referred them to you.
On Alignable, you can connect to business customers or referral partners, and use your existing network and reputation to look more credible to people who need you, helping you generate more referrals and convert more prospects into clients. Here's how to get started:
Your Getting Started Checklist
Make yourself look reputable
- People need to trust you to send referrals your way. Get your business ready for referrals by completing your profile, connecting to those you know, and supporting fellow businesses:
- Learn how to make your business reputable.
Start building trusted relationships that will lead to referrals
- Build relationships with businesses that are the most likely to send referrals your way. Understand which are the best businesses to introduce yourself to and how to find them on Alignable.
- How to start building business relationships on Alignable?
Learn to introduce yourself the right way
- You know who to connect with. Great! Now, go ahead and introduce yourself with a custom message, get your requests accepted, and spark a conversation on how you'll want to work with each other. Meeting for coffee or a call we find works best.
- Learn how to introduce yourself the right way.
What you should do every week on Alignable
- Your Weekly Checklist: 15 minutes per week.
Learn how others have found success
- How a marketing agency got 70% of their clients from Alignable.